- On August 20, 2010
Facebook Places is one of Facebook’s newest additions. The location sharing application can be used for the following purposes:
1) Let your friends know where you’re hanging out
2) See where your friends are.
3) Help you see what’s going on – Discover new places to visit
4) The digital trail: You will be leaving trails. You will then be able to go and look at these in years to come.
5) Each place has a page, so you are able to see where your friends have checked into
This new application means that when users find a place they really like and really want to share with their friends they can, just by checking in either via their iPhone, Touch or iPad.
It could be a restaurant, an amazing walk or a brilliant gig, whatever it is you can share this with your friends at the touch of a button.
To read more about Facebook Places check and how to use it visit http://www.wikihow.com/Use-Facebook-Places
If you would like to discuss how Studio8Search can help you with SEO/Social Media Optimisation and Online Marketing, contact us on: