- On October 1, 2020
Businesses and marketing go hand-in-hand, and the art of marketing allows businesses to generate revenue. The better your marketing campaign, the more visibility your product receives, leading to increased sales. Aside from making the right product, meeting deadlines, and ensuring customer satisfaction, marketing can make or break your company. Why is that so? Because if no one knows about your product, you can never show them all the other remarkable aspects of your business.
However, as necessary as marketing is to any business, the nature of marketing has changed in recent years. Traditional avenues continue to be the bread and butter —print advertising, referrals, radio and television advertisements, direct mail, and tradeshows. These types remain active and useful, but a different kind of marketing has quickly gained traction and has become a go-to for many companies: social media marketing. Though still newer than its counterparts, social media marketing has proven to be a key player in marketing campaigns and continues to rise and evolve.
Benefits of Social Media Marketing
- It’s cost-effective. It takes money to make money. A tried and true expression because the cost of business can get pricey, especially when running a marketing campaign. Billboards, print, radio and television slots, and mail can get expensive fast, but a social media campaign can cost as much or as little as you would like while still reaching a worldwide audience.
- You will gain more brand awareness. The internet is worldwide—spanning across every inch of the globe. With social media marketing, your campaign can run for several days, weeks, or months and reach as many people as you desire across the platform. More visibility leads to potential clients and more business.
- It increases site traffic. Clicking from a social media advertisement to the designated site is one of the goals of social media marketing. Once they are on your site, the potential client can seek your services, pricing, and contact information.
- Conversion rates are better. Social media campaigns have a greater lead-to-close conversion rate than other marketing methods. People spend so many hours on social media that they are more likely to contact your company and utilize your services with frequent viewing of your advertisement.
- Customer satisfaction improves. Social media allows companies to cultivate an intimate connection with their followers. Clients feel comfortable reaching out through a social media platform to ask questions and learn more about what you do. The personal relationship leaves customers feeling more satisfied with their experience, and repeat business increases.
Contact Gorilla to start your social media marketing campaign
To learn more about our social media services, start a conversation with us about your goals and needs. We’re more than happy to partner with you in the future.