- On April 13, 2021
Gorilla Corporation has focused on serving the technology channel industry since 1992. We offer innovative solutions, led by our channel experts, to customers around the world, and we are consistently leading and transforming channel ecosystems, technology, sales, and marketing services.
Our mission is to empower teams and individuals to establish successful partnerships by awakening their potential, through empathy, innovation, and tenacity of purpose. By officing from the USA, Europe, MEA, and APAC, we have a strong, worldwide community to help our clients benefit from combined investment and services innovation that comes from being part of one of the leading channel sales and marketing agencies in the world.
Why Choose Our Service?
We boast the utmost customer satisfaction. Why is that? Because we offer 6 key points that our competitors do not offer all at once.
- Collaboration. We help your business grow by increasing your customer base, improving productivity, and finding new channels of distribution.
- Industry experience. Our vast channel marketing knowledge base creates smart marketing programs aligned with your unique business needs and objectives.
- Powerful solutions. Our solutions leverage the latest technologies and best practices to help you accelerate growth and gain a competitive advantage.
- Global presence. With offices covering most regions of the world, we can give you worldwide coverage with local connections and knowledge.
- Thought leadership. As a member of the United Nations Technology Agency (UNITU), we are in touch with future technology, trends, and disruptors, and can help you implement future-proof commercial strategies.
- Reliability. We are fully compliant with ISO 9001 quality standards, assuring you that our processes and operations meet procurement standards requirements.
We take pride in honing and perfecting our skills in a variety of areas to best suit the needs of your business. We are a one-stop-shop and build strong relationships with all of our clients, which include but are not limited to:
Interested in Working With The Channel Experts? Contact Us
If you would like to learn more about what we do and partnering with us, click here to get connected with a member of our team. We would love to work alongside you now and in the future.