- On July 20, 2021
Social media improves brand awareness by driving engagement. In 2018 alone, there were over 3.2 billion people on social media globally, which increased by 12.5% in 2020. According to Statista, it is projected to reach 4.41 billion by 2025. Social engagement includes interactions like comments, likes, shares, and re-posts. Social media can increase traffic to your website when you share a blog post, landing page, new reports, or highlight upcoming webinars. Making it an invaluable resource for go getting channel marketing company.
Creating And Engaging Your Audience
Building a strong, engaged audience is crucial to your channel marketing company. Here are some of our recommendations to help you jumpstart your next campaign.
- Engage your employees. Your employees are one of your greatest assets. Share your strategy and encourage them to like, comment, and share your company’s posts. Whenever they make a post of their own related to the company, ask them to @mention your page.
- Add a follow button to your website. This is the easiest way to get more followers. Adding social icons or follow buttons to your website will help your website visitors engage with you on other platforms.
- Add a social icon to your email signature. Similar to the tip above, this is another way to get in front of more people. Adding your social icons to your email signature will help identify you with your company and solidify your branding.
- Add a company page link to your personal profile. If you are on social media often, make sure that your family, friends, and colleagues know about your business. Share your page on your personal profile to get more traction from these people as well.
- Post content regularly. The more relevant, valuable content you post, the more likely you will get engagement from your current audience. The more shares you receive, the more people that will see your content.
- Join conversations on hashtags. This is a great way to get in front of a new audience without paying for the industry specification. You can easily join conversations, add your input, and become a thought leader on trending topics.
- Enlist help from customers and brand advocates. If you have customers who are happy with your products, enlist their help. You can easily create partnerships where you share each other’s relevant content so that you’re both benefiting from the advocacy and getting in front of new prospects.
- Share video and visual content. People engage with visual elements. The more graphics and video content you share, the better. Statistics show that 55% of people watch videos online every day, and social media videos generate up to 1200% more shares than texts and images combined.
- Participate in LinkedIn Groups. LinkedIn Groups are another way to get in front of a new audience without using paid advertising. There are hundreds of groups for every industry, spanning different industry pain points, solutions, and trends. Join them and start participating in conversations to get the most impact.
- Share job postings on your page. Finally, you can share job postings on your page to highlight your company’s growth and innovation. Your followers will be interested in learning more about what your company values, how it’s growing, and what the future holds for you.
How Can We Help Your Channel Marketing Company Grow? Let Us Know!
Social media is a such a prevalent source of online engagement, but it can be tricky to navigate and new forms of social media are consistently appearing. If you’re new to social media or your channel marketing company needs a boost in social media engagement and audience click here to learn more about our digital services.